Forensic investigator Reilly Steel, Quantico-trained and California-born and bred, imagined Dublin to be a far cry from bustling San Francisco, a sleepy backwater where she can lay past ghosts to rest and start anew. She’s arrived in Ireland to drag the Irish crime lab into the 21st century, plus keep tabs on her Irish-born father who’s increasingly seeking solace in the bottle after a past family tragedy.
But a brutal serial killer soon puts paid to that. When a young man and woman are found dead in an apartment, the gunshot wounds on their naked bodies suggest a suicide pact. But Reilly’s instincts are screaming that something’s seriously amiss, and as more bodies are discovered, the team soon realises that a twisted murderer is at work, one who seeks to upset society’s norms in the most sickening way imaginable…
To win, answer this simple question, the answer to which can be found here on Booknoir…
Question 1: Which type of teeth are missing from the suspect, judging by the bite mark?No more submissions accepted at this time.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date for entries: 7th April 2011.
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Entry to the competition is by completion of the above form only. Anyone submitting multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The winners will be selected at random from those correct entries received before the closing date.
- Only the winning entrants will be contacted by Booknoir. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name(s) may be published on the Booknoir website after the closing date of the competition.
- The competition is not open to Booknoir employees and their families, or to employees of Booknoir publishers and their families.